or you can download a booking form here and bring it to the Centre.
Hire charges are per hour and the minimum booking period is 30mins.
|Room||Hire Charge per hour|
|Main Hall (includes use of small kitchen)||£10.50||£15.00|
|Main Hall, kitchen, servery and seating area||£15.00|
|Kitchen, servery and seating area||£9.00|
|Kitchen and servery||£6.00|
|Lock-up Fee Sat/Sun after 11pm||£22.00||£22.00|
- The applicant will be solely responsible for the conduct of persons using the premises and the safety and protection of persons under 16.
- The applicant must state the use to which the premises will be put.
- The applicant will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement for damage or loss to the building, its furnishings, equipment and contents during the period of use. It is advisable to consider insurance against damage.
- All electrical equipment must be tested and a certificate obtained before being used within the centre.
- The Management Committee will not accept any responsibility for any claims arising from accident or injury arising from their use of the premises. All activities should have a risk assessment carried out beforehand. Applicants should familiarize themselves with Fire and Accident procedures. Information sheets are included in the Booking Pack.
- The Management Committee and/or its staff reserve the right of entry to the Centre premises at any time whilst in use by the applicant.
- No alteration will be made to any decorations, noticeboards, equipment or fittings without prior approval of the Management Committee.
- No alcoholic drinks will be brought into or consumed within the Centre premises without prior approval. The applicants should obtain a licence for a private bar as the Centre does not have a licence. A copy of the licence should be attached to the application form.
- The Management Committee will determine which parts of the premises can be used by the applicant and reserves the right to make unused rooms available to other applicants or Centre members.
- Regular users will be required to give 7 days notice of cancellation and will be given at least two weeks notice in the event of cancellation by the Centre. Occasional users will be required to give at least 3 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations with less than the required period of notice and no exceptional circumstances may be subject to a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the booking fee at the discretion of the Management Committee or its Finance Sub-Committee. Extreme weather and events outwith our control, e.g., utility failure, would be counted as exceptional circumstances.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Management Committee for any articles or equipment left by the user and should the applicant wish to leave or store equipment in the Centre premises, prior approval must be obtained.
- Entry to the building will be at the time stated on the booking form. Therefore, if you need to set up or dismantle equipment you will need to add additional time to your let for which you will be charged at the current rates. Times are for for full or half-hours. Less than 30 minutes will be charged as a half-hour.
- The applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the premises are vacated by the specified time and are left in a safe and tidy condition.
- A deposit of £20 is payable for all occasional events. This deposit will be paid when the booking is made and will be deducted from the hiring account with a refund where appropriate. The Management Committee reserve the right to make an additional charge in the event of any contravention of the foregoing Conditions of Let.
- All fees for hires should be paid as promptly as possible. On the first working day of the following month the Centre will issue an invoice which should be paid within one calendar month. If it is not settled within that period the Management Committee reserve the right to charge compound interest on the sum due at a rate of 2% per week or part thereof and take such action as they deem necessary to collect the said sum. No person owing the Centre hire fees may make any requests for hire of its facilities.
- A member of the Management Committee or it's Staff may be required to be on duty during the let.